Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



2/1/10

Taylor Swift: Puts the "_______" in Cuntry Music.

I hope you don't get the wrong idea, I just want to communicate to the world her dirty, vulgar lyrics.

Ever since that one time I was at a dude ranch and beat that dead horse, I decided I would stop beating dead horses.

So I will give one example of how the Album of the Year Grammy winner Ms. Swift put a suggestive lyrics in her song "our song."



Read these lyrics out loud to yourself.

"I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car."

This is the first line out of the hit song, and as you can see t implies that she is clearly having sex with a man, in the front seat of his car.

The lyrics continue . . .



put them together and you have a lyric about two people, feeling eachother up and getting busy.

I will now put these lyrics in to terms you may understand better.

"I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car. He's got a one hand feel on the steering wheel, the other on my heart.""

translates to

"I was riding your fallic device, with my hair dangling near my shoulders in the front seat of a gentleman's vehicle. One of his hands is placed on the steering wheel, (probably for leverage) the other on my heart (we all know when we tell a girl we want to feel her heart beat, we just want to squeeze her boob).

There it is folks. I know you're saying, "Cornelius, she was riding SHOTGUN. Shotgun means front seat." My response to you is, "yes, shotgun is the term generally associated with the front seat. However, her use of the words 'front seat of his car' negates that shotgun means front seat."

I guess I've still beaten this dead horse, so again, shotgun means penis, front seat of his car means front seat of his car. Taylor Swift is a pervert, and I would love for her to ride shotgun in the front seat of my car.

UPDATE: I forgot to include the actual meaning behind "I grabbed a pen and an old napkin and I wrote down our song." I will let you leave the truth behind that lyric up to you to figure out.

It takes a lot of work to be a cunning-linguist like myself.

2 comments:

  1. Sigh....

    At least remember that the quote goes back to Roseanne Cash, and her parents were in the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I accidently left out a letter and was shocked...I thought your editorial on prison sex turned you for a second... http://heliwood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete