Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



2/17/10

Commentary Blogging

Is anyone unclear about where to vote for these Super Bowl blogs? And how to vote? And how our scores are added up for each weekly blog set? I'm getting scores I'm not happy with and I don't understand why . . . I know I've posted at least 3 a week.

Let me know how you guys are doing and what the word is . . .

3 comments:

  1. Yep. Still haven't voted and don't know where to. Don't worry you're not the only lost one here, no one else wanted to admit it by posting a comment. Either we're out of the loop or nobody reads each others blogs anymore. Oh well, life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we got that straightened out.

    You are posting three times a week, but you are not building towards much that is publishable. I'm not seeing a lot of work towards your editorials. Mostly I'm seeing sort of random ramblings that is often amusing, but it isn't going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete