Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



2/15/10

Como se llama?

I was throwing around some names for my man-parts. I guess everyone has one. Here are a few. And yes, my mom reads this.

Super Mario and the Goombas
Bret Favre and the Packers
Tricky Dick and the Gubernatesticals
Fishing Rod and the Bobbers
Swing Set
Crosby, Stills and Nash
A Spike Lee Joint
Fred Flintbone and Pebbles
Skittles and the Clark Bar
The Ringling Brothers Present the Flying Elephant
Teddy Rosevelt and the Rough Riders
Pooh Bear and his honeycombs
Mike Tyson and the knockouts
President Lyndon B. Johnson
Jorge Posada y Yankees de New York
The American Idols

UPDATE: I've decided to stick to the one I've had for years . . .

Little Cory and the Gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment