Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



2/13/10

Nuts and Colts Super Bowl Blog

Here's a little ditty about a man named Peyton, and the horses he rode in on, The Indianapolis Colts of Indianapolis.

Lyrics underneath.



My wife moved out, she took the kids.
I'm probably never gonna getta see um again
I lost it all. Without a trace.
Sold the house so I didn't catch bullets to the face.

Why'd ya lose Colts? Why'd ya lose Colts?
My bookie's got me by my nuts and bolts.
Why ya lose Colts? The Super Bowl Colts?
Drive in to the river now I'm engulfed.

Now I'm drownin and I'm gonna die.
Run out of Oxygen I'll say goodbye.
What is that on the radio?
The Magic beat the Celtics I bet on that one too.

Way to go Magic, beatin the Celtics.
Gotta get out of the car before it submerges.
Way to go Magic, way to go Magic.
Now I'm a millionaire and it ain't so tragic.

Way to go, way to go, way to go.

ORLANDO!

No comments:

Post a Comment