Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



3/14/10

Man Versus Food

I just came to the conclusion that Adam Richman, host of Travel Channel's Man V. Food should wait til he gets to the office every morning before he takes a crap. Believe me, if your job was to put up to four pounds of random foods including Philly cheeststeaks, massive hamburgers and pretty much any type of Mexican foods; you would be spending large amounts of time on the porcelain recliner. If such a large amount of my day stemmed from eating loads of food I would make sure I was getting reimbursed for the time pooping. Someone should tell Adam this, for he may be able to get back pay for spending time dumping at home.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha....So true! I bet he spends at least 30 minutes on the toliet a day...well I guess it depends on how fast he poops...hmmm...could be an interesting research project! haha

    ReplyDelete