Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



3/5/10

El Scorcho



(This blog was made after I read Hope's blog about her mouse)

I had a scorpion once, and I went to the pet store to buy it a mouse to eat in front of me. I was stoked, I was about to see some real gruesome stuff.

So at the pet store register, I looked in the paper bag holding El Scorcho's lunch, and I see the cute white and pink mouse inside. And I tell the girl at the counter to put it back, I couldn't let this happen.

She was pissed, and told me I had to do it myself. So I went upstairs to where they kept the mice, awfully close to the snake cages, and let all of the mice out and closed the door.

I walked out happy that I saved the little guy. However I wish I would have seen the face of that counter girl when she opened the door to the mice and snake cages, because all them mice would have just flooded the store.

I've decided to make this a blog, thank you Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment