Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



3/13/10

I Hope Jay-Z Had a 3-way With These Two

Lady Gaga has done it again. She has made perhaps the sweetest music video I have seen in years. She, Beyonce, and Tyrese Gibbs star in this short film which is over 9 minutes long. It has many little tributes to Michael Jackson's thriller and references to some Quinten Tarantino films. Packed full of lesbian inuendos and a whole lot of naked Gaga. She even takes a stab at the comments floating around about the possibility of her having a dick.

The video has a great filmmaking quality about it. Bright colors and contrasting patterns. Their use of camera angles blew my mind, and they had a very unique style which is a quality I don't see much in music videos. The video has product placement, masturbation, and some killer outfits. At one point Lady Gaga is wearing a pair of sunglasses with cigarettes burning on them. Take a peek, you won't regret watching this dope video.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not exactly a gaga fan, so this is the first time I've ever heard this song. The lyrics are actually not bad, but the tune sounds like a weird mashup of (I think this is the name) "The way I R" with Timbaland and Nelly Furtado mixed with some other random pop song (listen to "Stop calling, stop calling, I don't wanna think anymore" and think about what other words you've heard with the same tune) mixed with the weird techno-ish theme sounds that are on every gaga track I've actually heard. The video was not my favorite, but I'm really not that into music videos anyway.

    ReplyDelete