Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



4/23/10

NFL DRAFT

If anyone has seen the ongoing NFL Draft you would know the big news . . .

No, not that Suh was drafted 2nd, or that Tebow will be a Bronco. The big news is that there will be a Coors Light Home Draft. That's right, you can buy draft Coors Light to put in your fridge, that will last up to 30 days.

Considering I do not believe that it will last 30 days, I still think that up to 4 days is long enough for me to drink it, which makes it outstanding. This is the kind of invention that makes me look forward to growing older.

I'm going to be able to have a Coors draft after hours. It will change my life. I can begin planning my schedules around when I can drink. The world has become a better place and I am pleased.

On a side note, a random fraternity member at a bar told me, " The NFL Draft would be more interesting if Dane Cook was the NFL commish." I knew he was in a frat because it was how he introduced himself.

2 comments:

  1. Those damn frat guys! (though I am a frat guy, I don't deny that most represent the stereotypes)Nothing against Coors but I am excited to see more brands develop the home draft technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the other drafts too. This guy for instance introduced himself as, "I'm Mike Bobbins, I was a Pike." It was only really funny because he had been graduated for 2 years. But I guess you're in it for life.

    ReplyDelete