Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



4/30/10

Meagan Fux

This will be my final post as a student in a blogging class.

I've been wanting to hit on this topic since I started blogging but never found the time to do it. So here you are!

Here is a list of 20 women I would rather bang than Meagan Fox.

1. Jessica Beil's little sister from 7th Heaven. Oh, Lucy. If only you were.
2. The woman Mike Tyson victimized. Show her how a real man gets down.
3. My 1st girlfriend's mom.
3.5 My 11th grade Health teacher. She was also my first girlfriend's mom.
4. A Real life Transofrmer. Probably Jazz, RIP.
5. Jerry's girlfriend.
6. Kathy Bates.Her nude scene in About Schmidt still gets me.
7. Jessica Rabbit. Kathleen Turner's voice, and buoyant breasts.
8. Christopher Reeves' wife. Why? Why not?
9. Grover Cleveland's daughter, "Baby Ruth"
10. An actual Baby Ruth candy bar
11. The beer cart girl at the golf course. What can I say, she doesn't laugh when I mulligan, and she gives me free Michelob.
12. Shia LaBeouf. But Cory, that's a guy. Maybe he is. But he's still Ren Steven's brother.
13. My mom's half-sister. HALF-sister. It is only half illegal.
14. Jackie Onassis.
15. The lady that does my girlfriend's nails. Because she always convinces my girlfriend to get chinese food for lunch.
16. The Olsen Twins. Mainly because I've always wanted to have a 3-way. With a lot of cocaine involved.
17. The chick from M*A*S*H. Margaret Houlihan.
18. The St. Louis Cardinals, for constantly screwing the Chicago Cubs.
19.Janet Jackson. Not now, but when she was on Diff'rent Strokes.
20. My child psychologist. She knows all my secrets.

There's the list, in no specific order, of people I would rather get it on with in Meagan Fox's place.

2 comments:

  1. # 10 and # 18 funny stuff. Had no idea you were doing this for a class. good stuff as always man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prime TMI, Cory. Way TMI. Except for 18. 18 was good....

    ReplyDelete