Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



4/11/10

M. Nuff is M. Nuff

I have had it. I have had it up to here. I have had it up to here with M. Night Shyamalan movies. This morning I got tricked in to watching one of his movies, The Happening. I see one of my favorite actors, Mark Wahlberg, and his co-star Zoey Deschanel and a plot line involving a bunch of people killing themselves. Sounds cool enough, sure it does.

But Shyamalan couldn't write a good movie ending to save his life. His movies are very climactic typically, until the ending rolls around and ruins it all.

SPOILERS!!!

The movie ends when an old lady dying, and the world is good again. Kind of.

M. Night needs to get out of the film business, his business would best be in books. His movie endings are always the same and ruin the rest of the film. Things slowly fizzle and the credits roll. And I HATE IT!!!

He is the worst! Go back to Mexico!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more if you can make Mark E Mark look even remotely bad you are a real asshole!

    ReplyDelete