Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



1/22/10

Lady Gaga Shot in the Head . . .

. . . in this dream I had last night. I watched this video of her on the show MTV Boiling points and it must have lingered in my head when I fell asleep. Check the video out yourself.






This clip is proof that she is not the strange bird everyone thinks she is. She's just a normal good looking girl who just wants some good service.I think it is kind of a relief that she is not as odd as she says. I'm sure it will upset all of the girls and guys who are bat shit crazy about her, however, it needs to be known, that Lady Gaga is just the product of a record company who wanted a new star, so they created one.

Record Exec. - "So, Lady Gaga. You want to be a pop superstar? We'll start by you going on this MTV show, where you will pretend you get a cell phone call and things go awry . . . Over 3 years you will lose 25 pounds, surround yourself with fallic shaped devices, and then we will send you on tour. But only after you've liberated the she males of the United States."

The Dream:

Upset about her career as a unique pop star being in jeapordy, Lady Gaga decided she wanted to go out like a star does. So, as she sat on the toilet to die like Elvis, she put a shotgun to her head and capped herself like Kurt Cobain. It was kind of vulgar.

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely right in that Lady Gaga is actually normal....I had this persona of her in my head just from what I have seen of her performing. I will admit that some of her stuff is weird, but this actually surprised me that she is normal! Ever since her performance at the VMA's I've been a little creeped out by her :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wurd. I think I dig her a little more now.

    ReplyDelete