Cory Helie

You can catch him on the two hottest radio stations in Central NE: Middays on the Tri Cities Country Leader Y102 and in the afternoons on Nebraska's Best Music, Hits 106 .
He loves writing short paragraphs on himself, baseball, overdosing, and drinking Culligan water when hungover.
He enjoys Weezer, Saturday Night Live, and telling people what the hell is up.



1/27/10

Kevin Costner Roams the Floors . . .


of Copeland Hall. Have you ever noticed this picture on the first floor of Copeland Hall? It looks suspiciously like Hollywood actor Kevin Costner.

I'm sure there is an explanation to who this gentleman really is. However, finding this out would mean I must do research, and it could very well not actually be Kevin Costner. If it is not a picture of him, and a picture of Randall P. Copeland I will be pissed, so even thinking about finding the real identity is out of the question for me.

Hanging out under the picture of the star from Waterworld is all I have to look forward to when I'm in school. I wonder sometimes if he's somewhere in a place of higher education staring at a picture of me.

If you know the truth, please keep it to yourself. Continue letting me think it is Kevin "Crash Davis" Costner, and bug off.

1 comment: